Oracle Energy's business objective is to drive long-term shareholder value through the growth of production, cash flow and reserves. The Company's strategy is implemented through the following key elements;
- ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Growth opportunity through the acquisition and development of overlooked and undervalued assets in an area de-risked by major oil and gas companies.
- A COMMITMENT TO THE ECONOMIC APPLICATION OF CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- Oracle's management team are practitioners of technology for economic returns. They have built successful careers leading technical and operational teams in conceiving, designing, implementing and operating successful, high profile projects.
- ORGANIZATIONAL FOCUS AND COST EFFICIENCIES TO REALIZE RETURNS
- Oracle's management personnel have career long experience in P&L management. They understand the leverage that is possible through the melding of technology and cost effectiveness. They are effective leaders who have implemented organizational cultures and have been very successful in maintaining team focus on company objectives.
- WORK WITH FUNDING PARTNERS TO MAINTAIN FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY AND FLEXIBILITY