EXPLORING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
DELIVERING LONG TERM SUSTAINABLE SHAREHOLDER VALUE
OIL & GAS INDUSTRY FOCUS
Oracle Energy Corp. is an independent oil and gas company. Oracle's business objective is delivering long term sustainable shareholder value through the acquisition, development and exploitation of oil and gas targets.
Oracle's experienced management and operational team will apply "cutting edge" technology to maximize economic return to shareholders.
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Oracle trades publicly on the TSX-Venture (TSX-V: OEC).
Join Our Mailing List:
- Nov 27, 2019 - ORACLE ANOUNCES DISCONTINUANCE OF PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF TEXAS OIL & GAS ASSETS, RECEIVES EXCHANGE APPROVAL TO RESTRUCTURE ITS SUBSIDIARY AND ANNOUNCES CHANGE OF DIRECTORSHIPS (more...)
- Aug 28, 2019 - ORACLE DISCONTINUES PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF TEXAS OIL & GAS ASSETS (more...)
- Jul 26, 2019 - CORPORATE UPDATE - APPOINTMENT OF NEW DIRECTOR (more...)
- Nov 29, 2018 - ORACLE UPDATES STATUS OF TEXAS EAGLEFORD ASSET ACQUISITION (more...)
- Nov 16, 2018 - ORACLE CLOSES $0.08 UNIT FINANCING (more...)