Oracle recently entered into a letter agreement dated February 28, 2020 (the "LOI") with Methanogenesis Corporation ("Methano") pursuant to which the parties have agreed to complete a business combination (the "Transaction") by way of share exchange that will have the effect of Oracle acquiring all of the issued and outstanding common shares in the capital of Methano (the "Methano Shares"). The Transaction is subject to TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSXV") approval and is intended to constitute a" Fundamental Acquisition" in accordance with TSXV Policy. Oracle's business objective is delivering long term sustainable shareholder value.
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Oracle trades publicly on the TSX-Venture (TSX-V: OEC).
Join Our Mailing List:
- Apr 02, 2020 - ORACLE ENERGY CORP. PROVIDES UPDATE TO PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED LETTER OF INTENT TO ACQUIRE METHANOGENESIS CORPORATION (more...)
- Mar 02, 2020 - ORACLE ENERGY CORP. ENTERS INTO LETTER OF INTENT TO ACQUIRE METHANOGENESIS CORPORATION AS A FUNDAMENTAL ACQUISITION (more...)
- Nov 27, 2019 - ORACLE ANOUNCES DISCONTINUANCE OF PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF TEXAS OIL & GAS ASSETS, RECEIVES EXCHANGE APPROVAL TO RESTRUCTURE ITS SUBSIDIARY AND ANNOUNCES CHANGE OF DIRECTORSHIPS (more...)
- Aug 28, 2019 - ORACLE DISCONTINUES PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF TEXAS OIL & GAS ASSETS (more...)
- Jul 26, 2019 - CORPORATE UPDATE - APPOINTMENT OF NEW DIRECTOR (more...)